The device for determining the degree of oxidation of coals.
The device is designed to determine the oxidation of coals by its ignition temperature with a solid oxidant in the temperature range of 300-600 degrees Celsius.
The degree of oxidation of coal is determined from the difference in the ignition temperatures of the investigated coal recovered by benzidine and its ignition temperature without benzidine ("Method for performing measurements of the ignition temperature of coals by the IHD method of the USSR Academy of Sciences and establishing the degree of their oxidation by the IHD method of the USSR Academy of Sciences-Uhin).
Device for direct determination of caking and caking ability of coals, coal tar pitch and other caking materials
Determination of caking and caking ability of stamped coals and coal blends carry out by determine the strength of samples of semicoke from coal and carbon filler..
Concerning the purchase of devices, please contact:
INSTRUMENT PARK INSTITUTE:
- Automatic plastometr.
- Installation for determining the reactivity of coke by the method of "Nippon Steel" produced by the Polish Institute PIE.
- Petrographic complex «Leko».
- Dilatometer for assessing the quality of coke.
- Chromatographic complex «Kristall-2000KL» for the analysis of chemical products.
- «Testo-350» gas analyzer for determination of NO, NO2, SO2, CO concentration in combustion products of coke and blast furnace gases.
- Calorimeter AC-600.
- Thermogravimetric analysis of the TGA-701.
- The Palintest Photometer 7500.
- Automatic Plastometer AP 5.
- pectrophotometer SF-200.
- Analyzer SC-632 for determination of sulfur and carbon in different types of fuel.
- Spectrophotometer UL AB-102.
- The automatic plastometer PL-2000.
And other instruments, including devices of own production.